
A Picture of Yourself With 15 Facts.
1. I go to school in New York for acting
2. I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
3. I like to be in charge which evidently points to control issues.
4. I like everything to look as beautiful as possible.
5. I am single.
6. I like having all of my things with me wherever I live.
7. I'm from Texas and I don't have an accent (I know, shocking.)
8. I have 4 cats, 3 dogs, 2 birds, fish, gerbils, and turtles back home,
but I miss my two cats and Boston Terrier the most.
9. I'm dying without animals. Every time I see a Boston on the street
or a kitten somewhere I die a little bit inside.
10. I have recently discovered that I previously knew very little about acting,
and what I've learned I can't even begin to know how to apply yet.
11. I am an enormous procrastinator.
12. I wish life was like Pushing Daisies.
13. If you asked me what my favorite movie was, I couldn't tell you. If I did,
it'd probably just be the last one I saw. In this case, The Pianist is my favorite.
14. I'm re-reading Harry Potter right now and consequently re-living my childhood.
15. I've decided that I want to find someone like me to fall in love with.
No comments:
Post a Comment